Lifestyle • October 29, 2018 • deals in Singaporedining discountsshopping discounts Crazy Weekly Deals To Help Us Save Money This 29th October to 4th November 2018 An attractive lineup of dining and shopping deals The holiday season is fast approaching, signalling the time for us to start saving up to travel, buy presents or simply celebrate life – but that doesn’t mean you can’t pamper yourself! So go ahead, feast and shop without breaking the bank by using the dining and shopping deals we collated for you this week! 1. Popeyes: $6.90 for 5pc Chicken & Cereally Good Deals Source: Popeyes Mark your calendars because this Sunday, the 4th of November, is Popeyes Day – a special day when you can purchase 5 pieces of chicken for only $6.90 (U.P $13.90)! Plus, there are Early Bird Special (8AM – 11AM) and Late Hour Special (9.30PM – 10.30PM) deals where you can receive a $5 Popeyes voucher with every purchase of 2 sets of 5-piece chicken. Do take note that this promotion is valid for dine-in and takeaways only. Source: Popeyes What’s more, from now till 26th November, you can indulge in Popeyes brand new Cereally Crispy Chicken that comes in 2 different promotional sets – Cereally Crispy Chicken Set Meal ($8.90) and Friendly Feast ($18.90)! Find your nearest Popeyes outlet here. 2. Sakae Sushi: 30% – 40% Hi-Tea Discounts Source: Sakae Sushi If you love Japanese cuisine, this is your chance to head down to any Sakae Sushi outlet on weekdays to enjoy 30% (non-member) and 40% (member) off all ramen, agemono, mochi, canned drinks, and selected sake or beer! Available only from 3PM to 5PM while stocks last, this deal will surely satisfy your Japanese food cravings! Find your nearest Sakae Sushi outlet here. 3. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf: 22nd Anniversary Promotion Source: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Don’t miss the last few days to enjoy Coffee Bean’s 22nd Anniversary promotion! For only $22, you can indulge in any 2 sliced cakes and 2 beverages of your choice, or purchase 2 retail tins of coffee or tea instead. What a steal! Source: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Simply find your nearest Coffee Bean outlet here and drop by ASAP to enjoy these deals! Promotional Dates: Valid till 1st November 2018 4. KFC: $7 For 2 Tori Katsu Burgers Source: KFC It’s your last few days to save up to $4.80 with KFC’s generous promotion from now till 31st October – 2 Tori Katsu Burgers for only $7! With crispy chicken fillet topped with Japanese cabbage and drizzled in Tori Katsu sauce, you won’t be able to resist these tantalizing burgers! Simply flash this post at any KFC outlet to redeem or enter code [2TORI7] when ordering on kiosks. Find your nearest KFC outlet here. 5. Häagen-Daz: 1-for-1 Double Scoop Source: Haagen-Dazs It’s finally Halloween season and Haagen-Dazs is pampering us with its spook-tacular offer – 1-for-1 double scoop ice cream (U.P $9.90 each)! Available till 31st October, you can choose from any flavours but additional costs do apply for extra toppings and cones. So hurry and enjoy quality ice cream without leaving a hole in your wallet. Find your nearest Haagen-Dazs outlet here. 6. Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe: 1-for-1 Mains & Desserts Source: Hello Kitty Cafe SG Calling all Hello Kitty fans! It’s your last few days to head down to the very Instagrammable Hello Kitty Cafe and snap away at their mains or dessert with a 1-for-1 promotion from now till 31st October. Choose from hearty mains like Captain’s Favourite Curry, Oriental Mac & Cheese and Kitty Goes Fishing! Simply download the Swensen’s mobile app on your App Store or Google Play and flash the promotional poster to enjoy! Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe Address: Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 3, Arrival Meeting Hall Central, #01-22 Opening Hours: Daily | 24 Hours Website 7. Harry’s Bar: 50% Off Mains + Free Beverage Source: Harry’s Bar Here’s a great piece of news for all Singtel postpaid users – from now till 31st December 2018, you can enjoy 50% off Western and Asian main dishes as well as 1 free beverage at Harry’s! Take your pick from hearty mains like Dry-Rubbed Baby Back Ribs, Breakfast of Champions, Curried Lamb Shank and Prawn & Seaweed Aglio Olio. You can complement your meal with a free soft drink of your choice too. Do take note that this deal is not available on eve of Public Holidays, and make sure to reserve a table here before heading down! Harry’s Bar Address: 8A Marina Boulevard #01-03 Ground Plaza Opening Hours: Mon – Wed | 11.30AM – 11PM Thurs – Fri | 11.30AM – 1AM Website 8. Muk-Bang Korean Restaurant: 50% Off 3-Course Army Stew Combo Source: HungryGoWhere Fans of Korean cuisine, rejoice! From now till the 31st of October, you can film your own mukbang without exceeding your budget with their 50% off Army Stew Combo (U.P $64) promotion! Consisting of a Budae Jjigae, Kimchi Pancake and Mango Bingsu, all you have to do is to book a table here and indulge till your heart’s content! Muk-Bang Korean Restaurant Address: 750 Chai Chee Road, Singapore 469000 Opening Hours: Daily | 11AM – 10PM Website 9. Dyson: Exclusive Sale Up To 70% Off Source: Dyson If Dyson has always been out of your budget, now’s the time to grab those sleek appliances at up to 70% off through the Exclusive Sale happening from now till 1st November at SAFRA Toa Payoh! You can choose from bladeless fans, cylinder and handstick cordless vacuum cleaners, hair dryers and many more! Dyson Exclusive Sale Address: Level 1, Atrium A, 293 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, Singapore 319387 Date & Time: 26th October – 1st November | 10AM – 9PM Nelly SabrinaWhen she's not binge-watching her favourite YouTube videos, she mostly spends her time increasing the size of her tea stash. From British to Indian to Chinese tea, she collects everything especially Vanilla Earl Grey Tea.